Updated as of April 9, 2020
Dear Valued Customers & Partners,
In effort to mitigate the COVID-19 outbreak, the Georgia governor has issued a shelter-in-place order for the entire state through Monday, April 30th, 2020; resulting in the mandatory closure of non-essential businesses. Delaney Hardware has been designated an essential business and will remain fully operational throughout the stay-at-home order. This designation will allow us to continue providing our high-level support, quality service and products you have come to expect from Delaney Hardware.
As always, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and partners are our top priority. Thus, we are taking additional precautions in our day-to-day operations to follow the guidance and recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Prioritizing Public Health
- Our team is taking an active role in keeping our facilities properly sanitized and following World Health Organization (WHO) best practices with social distancing and working remotely where possible.
- All company business travel has been suspended until further notice. Our outside sales reps and Delaney associates are available by phone, email and virtual conference
- Our Customer Service hours has been updated to 7:30 am - 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday. You may reach our team at 1.800.952.4430 or email@example.com
- We modified our Customer Pick Up | Will Call policy at our distribution facility in Georgia effective 3/30/20.
New Customer Curb-Side Pick Up Policy (*This policy is subject to change at any time with or without notice)
- Customers must place orders via phone by calling 1.800.952.4430 and press option #2 for Customer Service. (May not order in person)
- Customers must call upon arrival to Delaney and remain in vehicles. Pickup hours will be 7:30 am – 5 pm.
- In lieu of Customer Signature – Delaney will note person’s name & date on Packing List
- Packing List will be left with product outside of designated loading area
- No customers will be allowed inside of the building (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Continued Operations with Great Inventory & Support
With our continued operations, our supply & inventory is strong and we are continuing to ship orders on-time. We have proactively set contingency plans in place to ensure we continuously provide our high-level service and support. We will continue to keep you informed if there are any changes.
Enhancing Digital Support
As all of our business adapts to the evolving environment, we’re offering more flexible options to support your needs virtually. Your Delaney sales representative will be available through video calls and will be reaching out to you to discuss any needs. We will be sharing digital tools and options to contact your customers. Please see our Resources page which will be updated regularly and contact us with any questions or marketing requests (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Delaney, we have always made it a point to offer the highest service and support, now more than ever we are putting our customers and our team’s safety first. We thank you for your continued trust and support as we manage this time together.
Libby Zappala, President