- Meets BHMA security grade 3 requirements
- Made of durable zinc
- Fully reversible handing for left or right handed applications
- Designed for an easy one person installation
- Comes standard with a round corner latch faceplate and 1" throw
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical parts and a five year warranty on finish
- Meets the requirements for the American's with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Single Cylinder Function: Single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Projection: 15/16"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1
- Concealed Screws: No
- Material: Zinc